Wednesday 5 October 2016

4 Songs

From not going to any parties at all to going to 3 in the space of about a month... whats happening?! Okay, so I haven't been to 3 yet, but the third one is this Sunday, and this has got have been the most nervous I've ever been... I mean it's just a party but he is going to be there... HIM... the guy that likes me, yeah... so that happened!

MOVING ON :D Songs...

I have 4 songs I really like right now!


So that beautiful, beautiful song was This Town by Niall Horan... isn't it just adorable!? Okay, but this next song makes me cry...



Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur, now I never liked him on the X Factor, and he really annoys me but I give credit where credit is due, and this song is due credit.


Okay, so yes that has to be the worst audio ever, but you have to admit good song, right? You should just go listen to it on Spotify or something! Fire Up the Night by New Medicine!



And last but not least, Mercy by Shawn Mendes... pure brilliance!

Until Next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment