Monday 10 October 2016

Starboy

So that party on Sunday went good, I took my friend, let's call him, Keiran and we had a good time, it was boring at first but then it got good... the guy who's party it was, he is renamed Matt, anyway Matt totally attacked Keiran about being there with me, he was all like why you stealing my girlfriend? and Do you like Georgia (thats me)? And Keiran looked so uncomfortable, and I spent like the next ten minutes apologising for Matt's behaviour, he was extremely drunk, and I would also like to mention that we have not or ever will go out, so I don't know what was wrong with him! #

My song of the week... I should actually make that a thing! Anyway, my song of the week is Starboy! It's sooooo good!

Here is a link to the video... 

It wouldn't let me put the video itself into this, so enjoy the fancy link!


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment