Saturday 5 November 2016

Jack Reacher, Doctor Strange and Cheat Codes

So, I went to see Jack Reacher, which was good, but I don't think it was as good as the first one! I think they showed the story line too early, which removed some of the suspense, however, it was a really good film, and I enjoyed it! And today I'm off to see Doctor Strange :D

I was talking to this guy earlier, and I was like I'm going to see Doctor Strange later, and he was like What's that? Like has he been living under a rock! I asked him if he was joking, and he hasn't replied, but like how can you not know what Doctor Strange is!

Anyway, music! My Song of the week is.... Let Me Hold You by Cheat Codes!


Okay, so that isn't the version, I wanted but, it's basically the song just live! It's good tho, so y'all should go and find the original! Fun Fact about Cheat Codes, the one with the really blonde hair is friends with me on Snapchat!

Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment