Friday 6 January 2017

Rogue One

So, I went and saw Rogue One, a while ago actually... I saw it on the 23rd December, but my Internets been completely gone for the whole of Christmas so I've been reading books, and watching movies. Anyway, Rogue One, in my opinion it is better, by a fair amount, than The Force Awakens! It was just a really good movie, I really enjoyed, although

*SPOILER ALERT*

I cried at the end when everyone died, and I'm still really annoyed the Cassian and Jyn didn't kiss or anything, but then again I feel like it would've been really cheesy if they had died kissing, and although the ending made me very sad, I'm okay with the way it ended, it felt right. But C'mon I can't be the only one who is really annoyed about Cassian and Jyn!

I love the droid, K-2SO, he is just perfect, and the sarcasm is amazing! At first I was a bit apprehensive about a new droid, because we just got BB-8 and I thought it would maybe be too much, but when he died, I was crying! I pretty much spent the whole movie crying!

*SPOILER OVER*

So, all in all, it was a really good movie, that everyone should watch, and you don't really need to have seen the other movies to watch it, as there aren't many character crossovers. I would suggest that y'all go watch Rogue One because it is just a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment